Virtuozzo / Parallels Power Panel also known as VZPP / PPP is used to manage a VPS / Container efficiently. A user can Restart, Stop, Start, and Fast Stop his/her VPS when an emergency occurs. Using Virtuozzo also helps a user to get better information of his/her VPS such as Change password, File Manager, Resources, System Services, System Processes, Firewall, SSH Connection, Status Changes, QoS Alerts, Action Log, Traffic Log etc.
Virtuozzo Power Panel Features:-
* Start/Stop VPS: Start, stop, fast stop and restart the VPS.
* VPS Resource Monitoring: Monitor VPS resource utilization for CPU, system, disk space and disk inodes.
* VPS Backup/Restore: Back up and restore the VPS from the backup including all system and user files.
* VPS Repair: Start the VPS in repair mode when a VPS is broken and does not boot.
-> Embedded SSH Client: Connect via integrated SSH client to the VPS.
* VPS Re-install: Reinstall the VPS from scratch, either saving or discarding existing files.
* VPS Actions Log: View the VPS actions log to monitor resource shortage alerts and various VPS events
* VPS Resources: Shows package name, Additional Information, CPU Usage with graphic, System Usage with Graphic, Disk Usage and Network Usage. By pressing the Extended button you will get a more detailed CPU Parameters, Disk Quota, and UBCs.
* File Manager: Lets you see the files on your VPS.
* Change Password: You can use this option to change the VPS Password.
* System Services: Shows the running applications.
* System Processes: Shows running application/processes. Lets you see CPU%, Mem%, the command and PID.
* Status Changes: Shows the VPS changes such as restarts, stops, locked, etc.
* Actions Log: Shows a list of actions, both running and already finished.
* QoS Alerts: This will be the first thing that is going to tell you when a problem occurs.
How to access Virtuozzo?
VZPP is accessible via 4643 port. For example: If your main VPS Container IP 192.168.1.121,
Users can access VZPP in the following manner – https://192.168.1.121:4643